Your career starts here
Apply your academic learning
The Institute has a competitive hiring process to ensure our clients receive the highest quality work possible.
Our students bring energy and fresh perspectives to the solutions we offer. Whether you are looking for an internship for course credit, to build your résumé, or both, the Institute is the perfect way to extend your learning outside the classroom.
There are many benefits to working at the Institute.
- Build your résumé
- Improve your skillsets
- Earn income
- Learn time management
- Gain confidence
- Find your interests
- Work in convenient on-campus offices
To work at the Institute, students need to meet the basic requirements. Student workers:
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be junior, senior, masters, or PhD level
- Must be enrolled for a minimum of 6 credit hours during any semester you are employed, except summer semesters, unless you are in the last semester of enrollment
- Must work between 17 and 25 hours per week during the semester
- Must work between 17 and 20 hours per week during the semester if you are an international student
- May be able to work fulltime when classes are not in session
- May apply from any University Department
When we have job openings, they are posted on Jobs 4 Cats. Check regularly because we hire on a project-by-project basis. If you would like to be alerted to new opportunities, make sure to join our mailing list.